Introducing the YAYO artist collection - tattoo butters made with artists in mind!
The Lavey Butter works a treat - smells like one too with its sweet Cherry scent! It is packed full of beneficial, natural ingredients - soothing Cocoa and Coconut Oils, easy glide Soy Wax, revitalising Olive Fruit extracts as well as Hemp Seed Oil that reduces inflammation.
The Lavey Tattoo Butter is so good we have two different ones available:
- The 15ml and 50ml pots have a tougher formula which is designed for use after your tattoo.
- The 250ml Process Butter pot is a softer formula which is designed for use during the tattoo process.
Our Process Butter still contains Soy Wax but with the addition of moisturising and anti-inflammatory Hemp Seed Oil, anti-oxidising Grape Seed Oil as well as Vitamin E extracts to further reduce inflammation and swelling during the tattoo process.
What's more is that all of our products are cruelty free, free from petroleum and proudly vegan!
About this product:
- Sweet Cherry scent
- Easy glide Soy Wax
- Designed to heal the epidermis quickly
- Ensures a bright and vibrant healed tattoo
- Fit for use during and after the tattoo process
- 100% Vegan
Aftercare Butter Additions:
- Soothing Coconut Oils
- Luxurious Cocoa Butter
- Revitalising Olive extracts
Process Butter Additions:
- Hemp Seed Oil to reduce inflammation
- Vitamin E extracts
- Anti-oxidising Grape Seed Oil
- Added CBD (3g)
15ml & 50ml aftercare sizes:
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed oil, Cannabidiol Extract. Parfum *Eugenol, Linalool & d-limonene
250ml process size:
Soya Wax Hydrogenated (Soybean Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, (Vitamin E) Tocopherol, *Parfum, CBD (3g)
Apply a thin layer to your new tattoo 2-3 times daily (or as needed) for up to 4 weeks.
Warning - For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas of the body. If contact occurs, wash the affected area, if irritation occurs discontinue use.