Craig James Tattoo Butter
Introducing the YAYO artist collection - tattoo butters made with artists in mind!
Our aftercare butters contain easy glide Soy Wax, soothing Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter, Olive Oils that protect, revitalise and repair your skin as well as moisturising Avocado oils.
The Craig James Tattoo Butter is so good we have two different ones available:
- The 15ml and 50ml pots have a tougher formula which is designed for use after your tattoo.
- The 250ml Process Butter pot is a softer formula which is designed for use during the tattoo process.
Our Process Butter still contains Soy wax but with the addition of moisturising and anti-inflammatory Hemp Seed oil, anti-oxidising Grape Seed oil as well as Vitamin E extracts to further reduce inflammation and swelling during the tattoo process.
What's more is that all of our products are cruelty free, free from petroleum and proudly vegan!
About this product:
- Sweet Vanilla Fruit scent
- Easy glide Soy wax
- Designed to heal the epidermis quickly
- Ensures a bright and vibrant healed tattoo
- Fit for use during and after the tattoo process
- 100% Vegan
Aftercare Butter Additions:
- Soothing Coconut oils
- Luxurious Cocoa Butter
- Revitalising Olive extracts
Process Butter Additions:
- Added Hemp Seed Oil to reduce inflammation
- Added Vitamin E extracts
- Anti-oxidising Grape Seed Oil
15ml & 50ml aftercare sizes:
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, *Parfum* Benzyl alcohol, Ethyl Vanillin, Ethyl Maltol, Diethyl malonate Courmarin
250ml process size:
Soya Wax Hydrogenated (Soybean Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, (Vitamin E) Tocopherol, *Parfum
Apply a thin layer to your new tattoo 2-3 times daily (or as needed) for up to 4 weeks.
Warning For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas of the body. If contact occurs, wash the affected area, if irritation occurs discontinue use.